This Roasted Pumpkin Curry Pepper Jelly is a seasonal favorite made mostly with sweet peppers.
Grey Goose Gourmet sources as many ingredients as locally as she can, from her own backyard to her local farmer’s market.
The recipe is adapted from her mother’s secret family recipe.
- the Grey Goose Gourmet favorite way: with cream cheese and crackers
- with cheese (like brie, goat cheese, gorgonzola)
- on gingerbread or cheesecake
- infused into gravy
- in glazes for meats and seafood
- in sandwiches
- in yogurt or on ice cream
- as a sugar substitute in fruit pies, tarts, and crisps
- as a dessert topping
- in mixed drinks
Ingredients: pure cane sugar, pumpkin, peppers, apple cider vinegar, lemon, curry, pectin
9 oz jar.
Sourced from: Grey Goose Gourmet
There are no reviews yet.