This mini nautical tabletop driftwood tree is the perfect gift for the tough-to-buy-for person on your list. You can bet they won’t receive any other gift as unique and thoughtful as our tabletop tree!
Decorated with twinkle lights and beautifully packaged in its own decorative box. This small tree is sure to brighten any space and add fun for the whole family to assemble!
Leave it up year round to add a nautical touch to your home décor!
- Remove all pieces from package and lay branches out from smallest to largest
- Tap rod into base to ensure rod is completely inserted in hole.
- Add branches beginning with the largest. Grasp branches with two hands and gently guide down the pole.
- Place topper on rod making sure to push down all the way. (Driftwood is brittle, take caution when adding branches. Branches may snap if they are not guided down the rod.)
- Fan branches out, add lights and ornaments to your liking and enjoy!
- Pre-drilled driftwood branches.
- Driftwood base and topper with a blue accent.
- Driftwood trunk spacer.
- Sturdy wooden rod.
- Mini twinkle lights (white). Not pictured.
- Storage drawstring tote.
- Easy to follow instructions.
Video instructions for assembling your driftwood tree can be viewed here: http://saltygirlandthelongdog.com/diy-driftwood-christmas-tree
Each kit comes in a box.
Maximum width: 8″