This delicious combo of hot peppers and ripe peaches is perfect for springtime.
Grey Goose Gourmet sources as many ingredients as locally as she can, from her own backyard to her local farmer’s market.
The recipe is adapted from her mother’s secret family recipe.
- the Grey Goose Gourmet favorite way: with cream cheese and crackers
- warmed on gingerbread or cheesecake
- with cheese (like brie, goat cheese, gorgonzola)
- in glazes for meats and seafood
- in sandwiches
- in yogurt or on ice cream
- as a sugar substitute in fruit pies, tarts, and crisps
- as a dessert topping
- in mixed drinks
Ingredients: pure cane sugar, peaches, hot & sweet peppers, apple cider vinegar, lemon, pectin.
9 oz jar.
Sourced from: Grey Goose Gourmet